Digital Temperature Controller
As technology progresses, modern solutions to dated equipment not only becomes more user-friendly, but frequently more economical. Continuing our efforts to simplify and modernize the testing environments of gasoline, a digital temperature controller was developed. It is our attempt to provide a drop-in, modern alternative for Waukesha temperature controllers.
- Easy to read temperature readouts for displaying both the Inlet Air Temperature and Mixture Air Temperature.
- Simple control of set temperature value for both IAT and MIXT.
- Temperature resolution of 0.1ºF (or ºC)
- Calibratable offset for temperature controllers to mitigate temperature drift over time.
- 2 Class A Platinum and Glass Pt100 temperature probes Mixture and Intake Air
- Drop-in compatibility—comes fitted with 8-pin Jones plug style connector for use with existing engines.
- Solid-state relay integration for reliable and safe heater operation
- 3100 rpm fan-driven cooling system for temperature dissipation
||Inlet Air Temperature Controller
||Current Inlet Air Temperature
||Set Temperature (IAT)
||On/Off switch for IAT controller
||Mixture Air Temperature Controller
||Current Mixture Air Temperature
||Set Temperature (MIXT)
||On/Off switch for MIXT controller